We will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. In order to better protect your privacy, we provide this explaining the way your information is collected and used. By providing personal information to Turbo Mortgage
you agree and consent that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal information in accordance with this policy.
What type of information do we collect?
- We collect the following type of information:
- Personally identifiable Information such as such as your name, e-mail, phone, and other personally identifiable support, and registration
- Your username and password to allow access to our products and services
- Information about a real estate and/or loan transaction in which you are involved
- Contact information of other people in the transaction process
- Information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information, cookie information, User feedback, community and forum discussions, chats and other interactions at our Site
What do we do with your information?
We take the responsibility of and stewardship of your information seriously. We may use your information for the following:
- To operate our business
- To help our customers improve their real estate and/or loan transaction experience. This means: we help them in compliance, be more informed, or reduce risk.
- To help us improve your experience with our products
- To tell you about products, services, and reports available to you
- To publish or share combined information from many users, but only in a way that would not allow you or any person to be
We will never do the following with your information:
Without explicit permission, sell, publish or share data entrusted to us by you that identifies you or any person
How do we secure your information?
We use accepted best methods to protect your information. We review our security procedures carefully. We comply with applicable laws and security standards. Your sensitive information, such as passwords and social security numbers, is stored in a hash table and transmitted securely. Our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information